Back in August of this year I was fortunate enough to photograph the fantastic wedding of Dave and Jemma Fortey at the Priory Hotel in Bury St Edmunds. I can honestly say that they are one of the nicest couples I have met and had a real sense of fun. This was seen throughout their day, from Dave and his groomsmen’s Terminator style sunglasses (he’s a big Arnie fan), to the card magician and chocolate fountain ( which were very popular with the kids, big and small ;). Here’s a selection of some of their best moments…
- Chippenham Park Wedding Tips and Advice
- Rachel and Ben – Winners of my 2019 Competition!
- Win Your Wedding Photography Competition 2019!
- Wedding Photography Winners!! – Jason and Becky!!
- Pub Wedding in Norfolk – Penny and Dan
- Creative Wedding Photography 2017 – My End of Year Review
- Granary Estates Wedding Photography – Dani and Jonny
- Norfolk Wedding Photographer – A Quick Guide