Packages & Price
What will it cost?
Wedding Photography Prices and Packages
I like to keep my wedding photography prices and packages straightforward and simple and I don’t think that it’s fair to charge you for something that you don’t want or need. With that in mind I offer 2 basic packages that can be upgraded with several extras…
Packages & Pricing
To keep it simple I offer two basic wedding photography packages that can be upgraded with several options
The Digital Package – £1950
• All day coverage from 3 hrs before the ceremony until 10 p.m (coverage can be upgraded until 12 a.m, see extras)
• A minimum of 400 unique images delivered via digital download and backed up on a USB stick.
• All images are professionally edited and optimised including white balance, exposure, contrast, sharpening and cropping. I will select the best shots and personally retouch and enhance these in photoshop to create stunning images in my own personal style.
• All images provided in black and white and colour.
• A private password protected online gallery of all your images with free downloads for you and anyone you choose. Print purchase is also available from here.
• An album can be purchased after the wedding at an additional cost if you wish.
The Album Package – £2350
• Everything that is included in the digital package
• A beautiful 8.5 x 12 inch, 20 page Digital album from the Sim 2000 Range. I’ll personally design and create a bespoke album that tells your story in a unique and personal way. You have the final say on the layout and revisions are included until you are happy.
• By opting for the album package you save 20% compared to the cost of purchasing the album separately at a later date
Album upgrades can be applied to both packages and can include extra pages, different covers and finishes, and different album types and sizes. Please enquire for further details.
2hrs Extra Coverage Until Midnight – £150
Some of the best natural, fun photographs happen in the last hour. If you’d like me to stay and capture this, just let me know!
A Second Photographer – £350
A fully insured and experienced second photographer will attend the wedding for a minimum of 8 hours and work under my direction, capturing extra shots that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
Pre-Wedding/Engagement Shoot – £300
I’ll spend a minimum of 2 hours with you on location creating a series of beautiful portraits. I have to say, I really love these sessions. During the shoot I’ll offer help and advice on posing that will make you feel much more relaxed and confident on the wedding day. This means you feel happier and we can work together to create some really special shots. It’s also great fun! As part of this option you will receive three 12 x 8 prints and 20 images on USB stick.
Post Wedding Shoot – £300
So this is a chance after the wedding to go out on location and create some really exciting and unusual images. I recommend you wear your wedding attire and if you’re willing we’ll step outside the box and capture shots that you’ll fall in love with. As with the pre shoot you’ll receive three 12 x 8 prints and 20 images on USB stick.
Here’s a few of the more commonly asked questions – If I’ve missed yours please get in touch.
How long is your coverage?
I believe in capturing the full story of your day so coverage begins with prep and ends at 10 p.m
Can you stay until the end?
Absolutely! I love shooting the dance floor action and some of my best images are from the last two hours. I offer coverage until midnight for an extra £150.
Do I have to have loads of posed group shots?
No way! Its your wedding and we do it your way. I’ll ask for a list of the ones you want and reorder it to make sure it all runs as smoothly as possible.
Is there a limit on the number of groups shots?
I’ll advise if I think it will be hard to fit them all in, but its always your decision.
Can I request certain shots?
Of course, I’ll do my thing but if there’s certain shots you want then just let me know.
Are you insured?
100% fully insured
What happens if you are ill on the day?
It would have to be very serious but I have a network of other photographers that I can call on and trust.
How long will my photos take to deliver?
I'm getting married abroad, do you shoot destination weddings?
Absolutely, I’ve shot several and would love to give you a quote.
Can we meet you first?
Definitely, always helps to build a rapport and a great reason to grab a coffee!
Or call me on 07976 741248 or email to email@example.com
Cambridge Wedding Photographer – Wedding Photography Prices