In July this year I photographed the beautiful wedding of Paul and Nicola Lindley at St Nicholas Church in Godstone, Surrey. After the ceremony the guests took a lakeside stroll to the reception at the historic White Hart Barn, where they were treated to a wonderful vintage tea party complete with antique china, delicious cupcakes and an array of pastries. After the meal and speeches I took Paul and Nicola out on to the picturesque Godstone Green, and with its cricket pitch and duck pond it provided a typical and very charming English backdrop for their pictures. We tried several poses here with some off camera flash, and I was really pleased with how the images turned out. Paul and Nicola were really great to work with, always willing to spend some extra time and effort to get the perfect shot. I wish them all the best for the future, and thank them for making my day so much fun, it was a real pleasure being their Surrey wedding photographer. If you need a Surrey Wedding Photographer at the White Hart Barn, or any other location, then please give me a call on 07976 741 248 or drop me an email at email@example.com, I’d really love to hear from you.
- Lanwades Hall Wedding Photography – A Glorious Suffolk Wedding
- Swynford Manor Wedding Photographer
- De Vere Wotton House Wedding
- Wedding Photography 2019 Highlights
- Chippenham Park Wedding Tips and Advice
- Rachel and Ben – Winners of my 2019 Competition!
- Win Your Wedding Photography Competition 2019!
- Wedding Photography Winners!! – Jason and Becky!!