This year I’ve had the privilige to 2nd shoot for some fellow wedding photographers and made some great friends along the way. Being a second shooter is something I really enjoy, as it gives me a great opportunity to develop my reportage style wedding photography. When I shoot a wedding I always make time to take the couple aside for a posed, creative session that will produce some stunning signiture shots, ideal for albums, canvases and large framed prints. However, relaxed and natural reportage style wedding photography forms a large and important part of what I do, capturing your day as it unfolds and telling the story as it happened. I’ve been a bit behind with my blogging lately, so I thought I’d do a round up of my favourite reportage style photos (and a few posed) that I’ve 2nd shot this year. My travels have taken me to some beautiful venues in London (Finsbury Old Town Hall) , Surrey ( Addington Palace and Selsdon Park), Essex (Manor of Groves) and Cambridgeshire (The Priory Hotel) and I am currently taking bookings for 2013 throughout the UK. I hope you enjoy the following shots and if you are getting married and like what you see, please get in touch for a quote.
- Lanwades Hall Wedding Photography – A Glorious Suffolk Wedding
- Swynford Manor Wedding Photographer
- De Vere Wotton House Wedding
- Wedding Photography 2019 Highlights
- Chippenham Park Wedding Tips and Advice
- Rachel and Ben – Winners of my 2019 Competition!
- Win Your Wedding Photography Competition 2019!
- Wedding Photography Winners!! – Jason and Becky!!