To mark the start of 2019 I’ve decided to repeat last years wedding photography competition where I gave away a full days wedding photography to one lucky couple.
This year you can win a main prize of
- A full days wedding photography with 12 hrs coverage until midnight
- A minimum of 400 individual images processed in both colour and black and white
- All supplied on a password protected online gallery and a USB
- With a prize value of £2150!
There are also 6 runners up prizes of a £500 discount voucher off of my Album or Digital wedding photography packages!
To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize all you have to do is head on over to the competition post on my Facebook Page and do the following,
- COMMENT with your wedding date and venue
- TAG your partner in the comment
- LIKE the post
- And finally SHARE the post
Its really that simple and totally free!
The winner will be selected by the 12th January and posted here on my blog (see last years winning post here) , with the runners up informed in writing.
To get an idea of the type of photos you could be getting here are some words from last years winning bride, Becca and some snaps of her stunning wedding!
“My husband and I were so incredibly lucky to have Pete shoot our wedding . He truly felt like a friend of the family, making us feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the whole day. His vision and creativity captured some beautiful images of our wedding, and really reflected the beauty of our venue. Pete listened to everything we wanted, as well as making suggestions which gave us some of the best photos of our special day. Pete is professional, warm and friendly, inspired by what he does and so incredibly talented. We would highly recommend him to anyone getting married who’s looking for a photographer to capture their day.”
And to see more of my work simply head on over to the GALLERY.
There are a few conditions to my competition, so please see below
- The main prize in not transferable and can only be applied to the date you specified in the entry.
- Runners up £500 vouchers are also not transferable and have no monetary value. They can only be redeemed against the two full day packages that I offer, not extras such as an engagement shoot and cannot be substituted for such
- The competition is only open to couples who have not currently booked with me
- For your entry to be valid you must tag, share, comment the date and venue and like the post. If you don’t know the date or venue please state so and you can still win a runners up prize if I am not already booked on your date (once you have it confirmed). If you cant tag your partner then please state this i.e not on Facebook.
- If winners choose not to accept their prize I will reallocate them to new winners and notify them ASAP.
- By entering you agree to me contacting you via Facebook in relation to the competition. You may opt out at any time.