To keep it simple I offer two basic wedding photography packages that can be upgraded with several options
The Digital Package – £1500
• All day coverage from a minimum of 2 hours before bridal prep is complete until 10 p.m ( coverage can be upgraded until 12 a.m, see extras)
• A minimum of 400 unique images delivered via digital download and backed up on a USB stick.
• All images are professionally edited and optimised including white balance, exposure, contrast, sharpening and cropping. I will select the best shots and personally retouch and enhance these in photoshop to create stunning images in my own personal style.
• All images in black and white and colour.
• A private password protected online gallery of all your images with free downloads for you and anyone you choose. Print purchase is also available from here.
• An album can be purchased after the wedding at an additional cost if you wish.
The Album Package – £1800
• Everything that is included in the digital package
• A beautiful 8.5 x 12 inch, 20 page Digital album from the Sim 2000 Range. Rather than simply place your images in a set format, I shoot for the album on the wedding day with the layout and design in mind. I discuss my thought process with you so that we can work together to create a bespoke album that tells your story in a unique and personal way.
• By opting for the album package you save almost 20% compared to the cost of purchasing the album separately at a later date.
Album upgrades can be applied to both packages and can include extra pages, different covers and finishes, and different album types and sizes. Please enquire for further details.
2hrs Extra Coverage Until Midnight – £150
Some of the best natural, fun photographs happen in the last hour. If you’d like me to stay and capture this, just let me know!
A Second Photographer – £300
A fully insured and experienced second photographer will attend the wedding for a minimum of 8 hours and work under my direction, capturing extra shots that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
Pre-Wedding/Engagement Shoot – £250
I’ll spend a minimum of 2 hours with you on location creating a series of beautiful portraits. I have to say, I really love these sessions. During the shoot I’ll offer help and advice on posing that will make you feel much more relaxed and confident on the wedding day. This means you feel happier and we can work together to create some really special shots. It’s also great fun! As part of this option you will receive three 12 x 8 prints and 20 images on USB stick.
Post Wedding Shoot – £250
So this is a chance after the wedding to go out on location and create some really exciting and unusual images. I recommend you wear your wedding attire and if you’re willing we’ll step outside the box and capture shots that you’ll fall in love with. As with the pre shoot you’ll receive three 12 x 8 prints and 20 images on USB stick.